Luxurious eco-treechange 5br home- price reduced
Parking: 2 garage, 2 carport
Open Saturday 8th December 2-2:30pm
$950,000 price reduced
This stunning eco-home on a large one hectare (10,000m2) block with relaxing gardens and large pond so has the advantage of being manageable yet gives the feeling of being in your own hills resort.
With 48 solar panels, equating to approx 13kw, you’ll be providing significantly to the grid also receiving money each month for your good deed. With a myriad of fruit trees in your own orchard, geothermal heating, generator ready, double glazing and two rain water tanks, this home has been declared by the SES to be the ‘most fire ready house in the area’
Inside is elegantly designed for a large family with five bedrooms, three living areas, bathroom and kitchen on both levels (yes there’s 2 kitchens) and a huge verandah with panoramic views over the property and beyond.
Outside is beautiful, sit on the wooden bench overlooking the large pond reading a book and listening to the wildlife, or relax sitting on the balcony upstairs, or on the downstairs deck with a glass of wine in the evening watching the sun go down.
The bird and wildlife are breathtaking, with koalas, kangaroos, echidnas, kookaburras, rosellas and many native birds to watch and listen to.
There is nothing left to do as the owners have done it all! From the installation of a bitumen driveway, a large firepit, disabled access bathroom, pet doors, sprinklers for fire safety, updated kitchens and bathrooms and more!
* Five large bedrooms and a study
* Three big living areas
* Two bathrooms
* Two kitchens
* Huge balcony, and lower deck, overlooking the pond with panoramic views
* Jarrah floors
* Double glazed windows, tilt and turn and all lockable
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* Enclosed fruit orchard with 30 types of fruit
* Pony yard/veggie garden
* 2 very large rain water tanks- about 175,000L will assist with all your water needs
* Also connected to mains water
* Paved sitting area with fire pit
* Beautiful established gardens with pathways
* Huge pond with solar pump
* Panoramic views
* Well-lit driveway
* Huge shed with concrete floor, 3 phase power, and a pit
* Pet door to enclosed yard
Located five minute drive to Aberfoyle Park Shopping Centre, 20 minutes to the beach and 35 minutes to Adelaide CBD.
Inspection is highly recommended. This is the home to fall in love with.